- About Us
- How To
Final Round Guidelines
1. Identification Slip
- Any applicants who have successfully completed the final round registration (fee payment) can access their Identification Slips.
- Identification Slip is a ticket of admission which proves your qualification for the final round with your individual date and time for the final round competition.
- If you participate in both sectors (Speech and Essay), please bring your slips for each sector. The Registration No. written in the slip will be used as your ID.
- The slip includes individual GLEC Registration No., Date/Time, and Zoom URL.
- Exam Date and Time cannot be changed manually. Enter Zoom room at your designated Entrance Time, and follow the guidance of the GLEC Secretariat. Being late or absent will affect your score.
2. Final Round Notice
3. Speech Guidelines
Elementary School Track (Grade 4-5): 3 minutes
Middle School Track (Grade 6-8): 4 minutes
High School Track (Grade 9-12): 4 minutes
University Track: 5 minutes
Zoom Test Meeting (click)
3. Each participant’s name will be chosen randomly and will be asked to move to a "Speech Room." He or she will be automatically moved to a Zoom breakout room by GLEC Secretariat.
4. Essay Guidelines
500~700 words (Only topic-relevant content will be counted.)
2. Wait in the Zoom "Waiting Room" until everyone changes their name to "Registration No._Name."
3. Each participant will be moved to a Zoom breakout room for Essay orientation.
4. URL for the final round platform will be shared through a Zoom chat.
5. Move to a final round platform.
6. Check your track appeared on the page and submit your essay within the given time limit (50 min.).
* Plagiarism, surfing the internet, using the shortcuts and operating system functions like Ctrl+V, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Alt+Tab, Print Screen etc. are strictly prohibited.* If we discover any acts of dishonesty, your results will be invalidated. Find more details on the Guidelines.